Now there is value in Learning with The Excel Club and Learn and Earn STEEM activities.
We are pleased to announce The Excel Club blog is powered with STEEM. Simply put, that means we can reward you for learning and for being a loyal user and community member.
We are the first Excel, PowerBI and DAX blog in the world where you can earn while you learn.
Steem is a social content publishing and sharing blockchain and your account is also a steem wallet.
By tokenizing The Excel Club on the steem blockchain, I am hoping I can add additional value to your learning. You can redeem rewards collected against the cost of our courses or for cash on an exchange and in other ways. Moving to blockchain to reward your loyalty and learning is rather experimental and I am a bit of an early adopter in this space. Don’t worry, all of this will cost you nothing 😊
How it works
Each article on our blog contains a Learn and Earn Activity. This gives you the chance to practice what you have learned. The activity will contain full task instructions. Reply in the comments with the solution or answer to the questions in the task. Earn STEEM rewards on the activities you complete. It’s that simple.
If the solution to the activity is published, you can still take part and earn rewards. There is no deadline or closing of the Learn and Earn Activities.
Getting started is easy. There are a few simple steps to follow:
- Get a steem account. You can sign up for a free steem account with this link. https://signup.steemit.com/. Store your passwords safely. Remember, this is also a wallet.
- Ensure you have signed up to our newsletter and get Learn and Earn activities straight to your inbox.
- Read the post and carry out the learning activity. For instance, you could take a look at this one.
- Login to the comments section of The Excel Club Blog with your steem account.
- Post your solution and wait to be rewarded.
- Pay-outs will be made directly to your steem wallet 7 days later.
Have questions? Please use the steem powered comments section below and we will do our best to help you. Alternatively, you can contact us with this link.
*The Steem blockchain was developed by Steemit Inc and their flagship product is steemit.com. There are now many applications using the Steem blockchain and the steem account you use for The Excel Club will grant you access to all steem based applications.